What is an E-Mail Id – How to Get an E-Mail Id?| Sendx email
An e-mail id usually refers to a person’s address on the Internet, such as a phone number or mailing address. This address is obtained thanks to a user number belonging to the person and the e-mail service he uses, that is, the internet address on the system. For example, when a person is a member of a university, he or she is given an internet name and user number and e-mail id by the web page of that university. So, for example, an e-mail id such as email@example.com is opened for use. As every generation knows today, when sending a letter to people as in the past, there had to be an address to send this letter to. With modern technology, people now choose to communicate with each other by sending e-mails instead of posting letters or faxes, so a valid address must be included in these e-mail sending processes. At this point, the address sought is called the e-mail id used in the electronic environment, that is, the e-mail id.
Structurally, an e-mail id is split into two at a point designated by the @ sign. The first of these two parts refers to the user number of the person to the left of the @ sign on the system and the letters created in return for this user number. So for example, if you want to get an e-mail id named “ahmetahmetahmetsayar”, the system will show you the number 145671456714567911312 as “ahmetahmetahmetsayar” and open it for use.
Although these numbers are examples, each system provides addresses by creating number-letter comparisons within itself. When the second part is passed, the part with the extension on the right side of the @ statement represents the system’s own address. In other words, the system is expressed with a section such as Marmara.edu.tr, gmail.com.
When you want to communicate with people using the e-mail id given to you in justification software, when you click on the create e-mail button, a menu appears. While there are expressions as mentioned in the title in this menu, each of these expressions contains the sending information about the sent mail. Looking at the meanings of this information one by one;
What are the Meanings of Expressions such as CC, Bcc, From, Forward To or Subject in Correspondence Software?
- You can specify that you want a copy of this e-mail message to be sent to another person or other people, in an additional address line that opens when you click on the cc expression. Most of the time, it is not directly with the e-mail content, but for the 2nd degree related persons, by clicking the Cc key, which means “Carbon copy”, the addresses of these people are also texts.
- Although the Bcc button actually creates the same structure as Cc, it means “blind carbon copy”. When you click on this button, the owners of the e-mail id in the Cc or direct posting recipient field can see their mail information. However, people in the Bcc field cannot learn who else this e-mail is sent to or seen by whom. So, for example, when you want to convey the same news to 50 different members in an institution, by typing the names of these members in the Bcc field, when you send them, all of them will receive notifications about the same news. However, people who receive this e-mail do not see each other’s statement information and name information.
- The field specified as Subject is used for a very squat introduction that will express the main subject of the content in terms of e-mail content. For example, monthly payments or a subject like “we have a meeting tomorrow” sent to anyone can be used.
- If there is only one person to send an e-mail to in the line in the To form, the address can be written in this field. Also, if you want to deliver your posts to more than one person, you can write all the addresses of these people on this line, separating them with commas or semicolons and leaving a space.
- In the line specified as From, when you receive an e-mail from any person, it indicates who sent this e-mail and sometimes its name and surname.
Here are some questions about the e-mail id is as under
- How to make an email address on phone?
- what is the email address?
- How we can create a new Gmail account?
- How we can create a new email account?
- How we can log in Gmail?
- How we can make a google account?
- How we can email account sign up?
- what is an email id?
- How we can do google account sign-in?
What is the Attached File (Attachment) in E-Mail Submissions?
When sending an e-mail, there may be a document summarizing this subject or expressing the purpose of the subject together with the subject discussed. This document can be a Word file, Excel file, photo, ZIP archive or a video file. Today, almost all e-mail amenities have an area for sending attached files, or the files can be added to the e-mail by dragging them to the e-mail page from the computer.
As an important detail, thanks to a standard expressed as MIME (Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions), a solution has been obtained for encrypting non-text, that is, additional parts sent in an e-mail, on the computer and deciphering it by the receiving computer. Thanks to this solution, when you send an e-mail with the attached file, the person receiving the mail can download the attached file to their computer and automatically store it in their own disk.
How to Get an E-Mail Id?
In terms of a usable e-mail id, it will first be necessary to get service from a service that offers e-mail. These services can be services such as Gmail, Yahoo or Hotmail that are used around the world. In Turkey, you can also benefit from the e-mail id system.
How to Get Email from any company?
At this point, you can use a special e-mail service, especially with the domain name you own and purchased through any company, and get a more prestigious result. Basically, the top rated email marketing services include free anti-spam and anti-virus support, as well as a high e-mail quota. Moreover, you can access e-mail from any point you want, namely Android devices, computers, Apple devices or smart devices.
What is E-Mail?
At this point, you can create a private e-mail id as a personal or a business with the use of company introduction email.
You can access e-mail id on any platform you want, namely Apple devices, Windows phone devices, Android devices, and computers.
company introduction email
So, it offers an anti-spam feature, backup feature, Turkish language support, and more than one corporate mail through one account. In this context, you have the opportunity to open a private e-mail id for you or your company.
Corporate Domain E-Mail Bundles
When any company e-mail bundles are examined, you can choose Starter, Corporate, or Professional bundle with 3 different alternatives. In this context, if the bundles are examined one by one;
While the Starter bundle is preferred in businesses that do not need heavy e-mail traffic; It offers 1 e-mail id, 1 GB mail space, anti-spam, and anti-virus.
Corporate bundle; Although it is suitable for SME businesses with heavy e-mail traffic, it has 1 e-mail id, 5 GB mail space, anti-spam, anti-virus, free migration, and daily backup.
Professional packages, on the other hand, are suitable for larger businesses that need management support, but also provide 1 e-mail id, 10 GB mail space, anti-spam, anti-virus, free migration, and daily backup.