Hend Sabry Biography, Wiki, Age, Height, Job, Movies, TV Shows, Net worth
Hend Sabry is a well-known Tunisian actress and lawyer. She was born on November 20, 1979, in Kebili, Tunisia. Hend Sabry is currently 41 years old. She is best known for her roles in “The Battalion” (2002), Ouija (2005), and “Shameful” (2014).
Here is Hend Sabry’s biography, wiki, age, height, weight, dress size, shoe size, body measurements, early life, education, early career, father, mother, brother, sisters, job, personal life, friends, husband, and son.
Sabry appeared as “The Wave” in the Egyptian TV drama, Iza Atgouz, a character frozen in a marriage that many couples live in the afterlife. In 2010, She was selected as a diplomat against hunger by the United Nations World Food Program. Ranked among the “100 Best Arab Women” in 2013 by Bedouin Business. Sabry is married to an Egyptian actor and has dual citizenship for their homeland and lives in her homeland Tunisia and Egypt.
The wealthiest Lady in Egypt is Hend Sabry, a business owner who made his fortune with the construction of upscale buildings and hotels. Her net worth tops out at $1 billion!
Hend Sabry is an Egyptian film producer, director, and scriptwriter. Her net worth in 2018 was $50 million dollars!
- Samt EI Qosor (1994) (Aliya)
- Mawsem EI Rejal (2000) (Emna)
- Mozakarat Morahiqa (2001) (Jamila)
- Al Katiba (2002) (Layla)
- Ayez Hakki (2003) (Wafaa)
- Halet Hobb (2004) (Habiba)
- Ouija (2005) (Farida)
- Sabah EI FoI (2006) (Thanaa0
- EI Gazeira (2007) (Karima)
- Ibrahim Labyad (2009) (Horeya)
- Asmaa (2011) (Asmaa)
- AI Jazira 2 (2014) (Karima)
- Zahrat Halab (2016) (Salma)
- EI FiI EI Azraq 2 (2019) (Farida)
- EI-Kanz 2 (2019) (Hatshepsut)
Actress Hend Sabry participated in the movie “The Blue Elephant 2“, which was shown this year in cinemas and achieved record revenues, the highest in the history of Egyptian cinema, and great public success since its release.
Critics and the public praised the role played by the artist Hend Sabry, who presented a character called “Freida” who killed her only daughter and worsened her psychological condition, which required her to be placed in a psychiatric hospital.
She also participated in the movie “The Treasure 2“, in which she presented the character of Queen Hatshepsut, and had important participation as a guest of honor in the movie “The Corridor“, which discussed the achievements of the Egyptian army during the War of Attrition.
This year, she won the Best Actress Award for her role in the Tunisian film “Nora Dreams” from the El Gouna Film Festival and was honored on the sidelines of the Venice International Film Festival by the Italian Women Journalists Foundation.
TELEVISION SHOWS / TV SERIES:
- Lahazat Hariga (2007)
- Maktoob (2008) (Ebtisam)
- Aredh Khass (2010)
- Aiza Atgawiz (2010) (Ola)
- Vertigo (2012) (Farida)
- Imberatoriat Meen (2014) (Amira)
- Halawat Alddunya (2017) (Amina)
The artist, Hend Sabry, was a guest on the first episode of the new season of the “Sira” program, presented by the media, Wafaa Al-Kilani, and broadcast on the “DMC” satellite channel.
The artist, Hend Sabry, said: “I got engaged twice before my husband, and the first engagement was Basil Al-Khayyat, and the second was the producer Mohamed Hefzy, but they had no share of marriage.”
And she continued, “When I agreed to marry my husband, I told him that I got engaged twice and did not want to repeat the failed engagements, and we are now married, we said 13 years and there is understanding and respect between us.”
She explained, that she met her husband through dinner we gathered with our friends. On the day of joy, Hind Sabri confirmed that her husband, on the day of joy, refused to wear the traditional Tunisian dress.
Arab film star Hend Sabri celebrates ten years as WFP Goodwill Ambassador
Arab film star Hend Sabry has been WFP Goodwill ambassador for ten years. For her, it is a chance to use her fame and popularity as an opportunity to help others in need around the world through projects that promote education or gender equality!
Arab actor, producer, and activist Hend Sabry have been recognized as the WFP Goodwill ambassador for his work to promote understanding of Arab culture in America. A La Francesa restaurant will be hosting an event where it is planned that he will announce ten years worth of accomplishments on behalf tabling during Adelchi Cipriani’s wine auction at Sotheby’s New York auctions house August 10th through 12th 2009
What questions arise in your mind about Hend Sabry?
- Can Hend Sabry speak french?
- Can Hend Sabri sing?
- Does Hend Sabri have a kid?
- Does Hend Sabri have tattoos?
- Does Hend Sabri have a boyfriend?
- Did Hend Sabri go to college?
- Did Hend Sabri get marry?
- Does Hend Sabri have Instagram?
- Does Hend Sabri have a sister?
- Does Hend have a child?
- Does Hend Sabry have a husband?
- Has Hend been married before?
- Was Hend Sabry in harry potter?
- How Hend Sabry met her boyfriend?
- What’s Hend Sabry’s net worth?
- How old is Hend Sabri?
- How is Hend Sabry?
- How much is Hend Sabri worth?
- How old was Hend Sabry in the secret life?
- Is Hend Sabry sick?
- Was Hend Sabri in hunger games?
- Was Hend Sabri is spiderman?
- What is Hend Sabry’s health condition?
- What is Hend Sabri doing now?
- What does Hend Sabri play in?
- What does Hend Sabri do?